PHOTO AND DESIGN
Based in San Francisco, CA
Extensive experience creating brand concepts, photo shoots and design executions for use across all media platforms (digital and social). Meets tight deadlines. Worked on a wide range of marketing projects, including numerous campaigns and product launches for an international companies that had reached their projected goals.
CHRISTINA SALANGSANG - CURRENT
Design and photography services.
Digital DESIGNER & photographer - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
WILLIAM SONOMA, INC - 2015-2016
A kitchenware and home furnishing company.
DIGITAL DESIGNER - supported by 24seven - SAN FRANCISCO,CA
Designed all marketing emails and banner ads for William Sonoma Home.
- Crafted over 400 William Sonoma Home marketing emails, that are sent to thousands to million potential customers per day with an increasing click-through rate.
- Develop banner ads for seasonal catalogs and all marketing promotions.
- Collaborate with creative manager, creative director, e-commerce team and coding team to achieve the following: delivering emails before deadlines, email schedule and new design concepts.
- Color correct and retouch photos as needed, while gaining a deep understanding of the William Sonoma Home Brand Guidelines.
A global, media news and publishing company.
DIGITAL DESIGNER & PHOTOGRAPHER - san francisco,ca
Performed as a designer and lead photographer in the marketing department, producing creative content that were used across all media channels-digital, print, and social media.
- Established photography and video broadcast facility, enabling in-house photo shoots and live webinars saving thousands of dollars in contracted resources.
- Orchestrated photo shoots and designs on Blurb’s website and career website, improving time spent on site and increasing number of pages visited per session.
- Designed emails and landing pages, submitted to millions consumers weekly increasing click through rates.
- Created editorial print ads featured in Sweet Paul magazine sold at Anthropologie, a national woman’s retail clothing chain. Sweet Paul generates 4-6 million page views online per issue and makes 4,000-5,000 physical copies.
- Executed large and small scale photo shoots and designs for product launches and campaigns, producing some serious revenue.
COUPA COSAS & COUPA CAFE GALLERY - 2008-2015
A family owned gallery and restaurant company.
CURATOR - PALO ALTO,CA
Managed a gallery and created marketing materials. Screened over 200 candidates for several family restaurant locations.
- Curated over 65 artists in a 1,500 square foot space and coordinated art sale consultation for clients and artists.
- Maintained good-standing business relationships with over 80 vendors. Including clients from Stanford Graduate School of Business, J.P Morgan, IDEO, DLA Piper and Facebook.
- Screened over 200 job applicants. Hired, trained & submitted payroll for over 70 employees.
SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVIERSITY - 2010-2012
A higher education.
assistant photo teacher - san francisco,ca
Worked with students on developing a creative concept and provided portfolio feedback.
- Hosted lighting workshops. Taught students how color correct, edit and make accurate exposures using light meters.
- Trouble-shoot both digital/film and graphic design lab printing equipment. Calibrate monitors and guided students on scanning film.
- Assisted students on how to installed plug ins to connect to printers, installed updates and guided them on personal projects.
Photography, UI / Visual Design, Email Design, Campaigns, Prop Styling, Curating, Asset Management, Live Stream Video, Color Management, Retouching, Editorial Calendars, Budget Planning, Lighting
Adobe Creative Suites, Flash Units, Pocket Wizards, Profoto Generators, Profoto D4 Strobes, Bogen/Manfrotto gear, Cannon DSLR's, Black Magic Live ATEM, Epson Professional Printers, Agile-JIRA, Basic HTML and CSS coding
Catalyst Wedding Magazine, Sweet Paul Magazine, CLICK Magazine and Holloway Magazine
EVENTS: RE:MAKE - Brit & Co, HOW DESIGN LIVE: Web & Graphic Design, ALT SUMMIT
Bachelors of the Arts, Photography, minor in Graphic Design, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 2012
Associates of Arts, Photography, Foothill / De Anza College, Photography, Los Altos, CA 2009
Detailed resume is available based upon request.